Our duck is raised & cared for in a free to roam environment on small family duck farms throughout Northern Indiana. Maple Leaf Farms prioritizes our duck well-being with our Trident Stewardship program.
We did the slow cooking for you! Our fully cooked, All Natural Duck Leg Confit, ensures consistent quality with minimal time in the kitchen. Best served on the bone, or shredded for - duck tacos, pizza, pasta, wraps, soups, salads, and many more recipes. Use the leftover fat to sauté vegetables or omelets or to make the perfect potato side.
- Weight: 8 oz each leg / 2 per package
- Fully Cooked
- Bone in - thigh and drumstick (without backbone or ribs)
- Avalable: frozen
- Shelf life: 2 years frozen
- All natural ingredients
- Gluten free (However, there is gluten in the facility)
- No hormones added
- No antibiotics administered for growth promotion
Duck legs, salt, dehydrated onions, spices, dehydrated garlic
If frozen, thaw duck leg confit in refrigerator overnight.
Remove from bag.
Place duck legs on a pan.
Cook in a 375 degree F preheated oven for 25-35 minutes.
Can place under the broiler for additional browning.